Why should you enter the FnS short “Bad Valentine” short essay contest?!?
- You could win 1st or 2nd prize from Flytrap Greetings & Gifts.
- Your entry could be featured with the top 5 essay submissions on FnS in February.
- Because bitching about past Valentines is fun.
- And don’t forget everybody’s favorite…revenge on your ex!
2nd Prize Flytrap Package: A Card and some Littles!
Rules and Writing Criteria:
- Essays are to be 150-450 words long to be considered. The title for everyone to use is Bad Valentine. The words “Bad Valentine” can be interpreted in any context. You can write about true events or fiction.
- Judging criteria are funniness, good writing and creativity.
- Essays will be judged by FnS publisher Jacki Schklar and announced on February 1st.
- Essays must be submitted by midnight Eastern on Monday, January 30th 2012. Submit your entry simply by adding it to the comments section below! You can write up to 3 entries/submissions.