Why should you enter the Sole Provisions FunnynotSlutty.com Short Short Essay Contest?!?
- You could win a pair of Fitflops OR Orthaheel SHOES from Sole Provisions.
- Your entry could be featured with the top 4 essay submissions on FnS in September.
- Did we mention unbelievably comfortable SHOES?
One pair of shoes from Sole Provision’s Fitflops OR Orthaheel collection.
Rules and Writing Criteria:
- Essays are to be 150-450 words long to be considered.
- You must include one of the following words in the title - sole, soul or Seoul.
- You can write about true events or fiction.
- Judging criteria are funniness, good writing and creativity.
- Essays will be judged by FnS publisher Jacki Schklar and announced on September 12th.
- Essays must be submitted by midnight Eastern on Monday, September 9th 2013. Submit your entry simply by adding it to the comments section below! You can write up to 2 entries/submissions.