Note from Editor:
I felt that a good way to encourage commenting on FnS would be to publish a post about the importance of supporting fellow contributors. Naturally, I selected Blythe Jewell because of her mastery of the English language, fame and esteem, and …Who are we kidding? Blythe is just a great big giant comment whore. So who better to threaten encourage us to contribute comments more often?
7. Every time you read a blog but don’t comment, a puppy dies.
6. If you don’t comment, your people will revolt and your government will be overthrown.
5. The governor of Wisconsin hates two things: lurkers and collective bargaining rights.
4. Studies have shown that people who don’t leave comments are 76% more likely to contract gonorrhea.
3. Rush Limbaugh? Total lurker.